Summary: Receives, stores and distributes product for the Baylor-Hamm Companies. Assists with maintenance and storage of the warehouse.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Unloads product for the warehouse from the arriving trucks.
- Distributes the food in the proper rotation.
- Fills the requisition lists for all Baylor-Hamm Company businesses.
- Stocks kitchen/bakery on a daily basis.
- Cleans the warehouse.
- Performs routine maintenance and sanitation duties as directed.
- Assists staff with stocking and transporting supplies to different areas of the kitchen and dining room.
- Performs other assigned duties as requested or required.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to learn warehousing procedures.
- Ability to operate machinery, cardboard bailer and floor cleaning equipment.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to accept direction, prioritize and reliably follow-through on tasks.
- Ability to work safety with cleaning chemicals and cleaning equipment.
- Ability to work safely in the following conditions: wet floors, temperature extremes, and loud noises.
- Ability to meet grooming standards defined by Country Cupboard’s dress code and departmental dress code.
- Ability to meet attendance requirements as specified in the handbook and departmental attendance requirements.
Language Skills: Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
Mathematical Skills: Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to observe, react quickly and adjust to different situations involving customers and team members.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representatives of those that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Stand 8 -10 hour shift
- Walk over 2/3 on-the-job time
- Use hands to finger, handle, or feel over 2/3 on-the-job time
- Reach with hands and arms over 2/3 on-the-job time
- Climb or balance 1/3 to 2/3 on-the-job time
- Stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl under 1/3 on-the-job time
- Talk or hear under 1/3 on-the-job time
- Taste or smell under 1/3 on-the-job time
Lift up to 80 pounds multiple times during shift